announcement:
Due to thunder storms Jeannette had to leave the yahtzee tournament early on
Sunday.  There is one game of regular yahtzee left to play and those of you who
wish  to Finnish the tournament, we will have that last game tonight Monday at
8:00central in the games Anyone room.

Thanks.

Here are the events scheduled for Monday, June 7th:

God's Praise and Worship Hour
7:00 PM eastern
Hosted by Diane
Location:  How Great Thou Art
Hi everyone come and join me, Diane, known as Live by Faith, for God's Praise
and Worship hour from 7:00 to 8:00 PM eastern, on Mondays.  We can come
together and listen to a selection of songs that I have created to praise and
worship God.  Look forward to seeing you there.  Be blessed!

Yahtzee Tournament
8:00 PM eastern
Hosted by Jeannette
Location:  Games Anyone
Join us this evening as we finish up the tournament that was postponed
yesterday.

Media Madness
9:00 PM eastern
Hosted by Erin
Location:  Games Anyone
This game will consist of guys against girls, it will have 4 categories of 6
questions each, and then a final round.  Each category will have 2 2 point, 2 4
point and 2 6 point questions.  The categories will be fairly general such as
80's tv comedies, directors of romance movies.  The types of media will be tv,
containing such things as commercials, cartoons, comedies, dramas, soaps,
reality tv and more.  There will also be movies, actors and actresses,
producers, directors, movies, books and much, much more.  This event will be
held the 1st and 3rd Monday of each month.

Have a great day!

The Out of Sight main site is at:

http://www.out-of-sight.net