Thomas said:
"Recently I read the white paper 7128 has on their web site on exactly
how much money mainstream and independant game companies stand to lose
if they don't start making their games accessible to their aging
customers. While I think Elinor and Steffany did a good job on the
paper, made some very convincing arguments, I'm afraid the mainstream
companies won't  listen until it is too late, and they have a bunch of
elderly gamers wanting to play the latest game releases." Thanks Thomas for your kind words about our white paper. Your contributions to the forum are always fun to read. Our intent was to shake up a few of the mainstream companies to make them aware - but I tend to agree that they won't listen! At least we tried.

By the way - 7-128 Software does have offices - they happen to be located in the same building that our apartments are located in, but they are separate.

Also I think your categorization of Inspector Cyndi games is correct. The game is really like the board game Clue!.
Eleanor Robinson
7128.com