Hi,

This is a two part message, so bare with me. Firstly, Thomas, this one'sfor
you. My strategy is, in general, to remain at my starbases so as to not be
too far away from friendly territory. After destroying three of the of each
kind of ship, I can wait and wait and wait, but I never get the other two.
The other is Trekk 2000 related. If I save my game, I cannot reload it. I
can type in the exact file name, and it actsas if itdoesn't exist.

Best Regards,

Hayden