Hi Josh,
No. I don't know when it will get released, but I can say it won't be
out this year for sure. It will take me several weeks to rewrite the
game in C++ and then debug it. I really don't have the time to do that
this year with Mysteries of the Ancients and Raceway taking up most of
my time on the game development front.