Good morning there!

Yahtzee results!
Hi all,
The winners of the June Yahtzee tournanemt are...
Jeannette 268
Donna 253
Linda 246

Thank you all for coming and I will see you next month

Jeannette

Cancellation:
>From the Pulpit is cancelled for this week.  Join Lee next week for these fine
>church services.

Here are the events scheduled for Wednesday, June 9th:

God's Praise and Worship:  Reading of the Word

5:00 PM eastern

Hosted by Diane

Location:  How Great Thou Art

Hi all! Come and join Diane for this week's Reading of the Word, from 5:00 PM
until 7:00 PM eastern.  The reading will be starting from where   we left off
last week, which is Judges, Chapter 16.  Look forward to seeing you there!  Be
blessed!

Chain Reaction

8:00 PM eastern

Hosted by Shelley Z.

Location:  Games Anyone

If you liked Chain Reaction the television game show, you'll love our online
version.   Join Shelley Z as she provides you with clues to complete a chain
of words and accumulate points for your team.  If you want more information, go
to:

http://www.out-of-sight.net/rooms/games/cr.htm

Have a nice day!

The Out of Sight main site is at: