Here are the events scheduled for Thursday, July 7th:

God's Praise and Worship:  Reading of the Word

5:00 PM eastern

Hosted by Diane

Location:  How Great Thou Art

Hi all! Come and join Diane for this week's Reading of the Word, from 5:00 PM
until 7:00 PM eastern.  The reading will be starting from where   we left off
last week, which is Kings, chapter 12.  Look forward to seeing you there!  Be
blessed!

Sounds of Music

8:00 PM eastern
Hosted by James
Location:  Game Zone
Do you like music? Do you think you are pretty good at identifying songs? If
you are, come in to Games Anyone tonight at 8:00 P M Eastern for Sounds
of Music where your host James will play the tunes and you'll guess the title
and artist.  It's men against women so come on in and we'll have a great
time.

The Out of Sight main site is at:

http://www.out-of-sight.net

---