That's my point. But the text scrolling is in the faq. lol.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Orin" <orin8...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2010 5:30 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MK trailer and news

Yeah, BlazBlue's got the deepest story I've scene too, only thing is that MK's won't be anime like, which is good IMO because I don't like that whole text scrolling thing. BlazBlue's story is so deep and involved with time travel they had to make an FAQ on the story itself alone, with no gameplay tips or anything, just to understand the story. So if they had to do that. It's deep as heck.