Yeah, BlazBlue's got the deepest story I've scene too, only thing is that MK's
won't be anime like, which is good IMO because I don't like that whole text
scrolling thing. BlazBlue's story is so deep and involved with time travel they
had to make an FAQ on the story itself alone, with no gameplay tips or
anything, just to understand the story. So if they had to do that. It's deep as
heck.