Hi the subject line says it all!  I've tried and tried but just can't seem to
do it!  I had 16 lives and am down to 12, even so I'm wondering if I should
keep going or not, because A I want to win, and B I don't want to start over
again until I've beaten the game at least once.  I'm playing in easy mode, so
I'd like to see insane.  <Smile>  While I love the game, sounds and music and
first class voice acting I just want to win....  Any tips on getting through
Death World?  I've got a couple shields, and keep using them, but don't think i
have enough to see me through the game.  I'm only on level1 of Death world it's
the fartherest I've gotten.  Hope someone can give me a hand in the right
direction.  Thanks from Lori.  I'm off to kick some demon!  By the way, does
anyone know what those horror demons are supposed to be saying?