From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Bryan Peterson
Sent: Saturday, June 19, 2010 11:13 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] sidescroller

You probably will need BGT as long as it remains in testing. I didn't think
the Compiler was available yet though so I'm curious how he created an
actual executable. But I imagine once you actually purchase BGT, whether
Light or Pro, you'll be able to make games that don't require BGT to be
installed in order to run.
We are the Knights who say...Ni!