I'd love that link too please.

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Snowling" <johnsnowl...@btinternet.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, June 20, 2010 11:21 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] materiamagica

Hi Dark.
Did you give the fog to the caretaker in the graveyard to get the wedding band so you can wear it and get past the dryads to go to the dragon.

Also its a good idea to set up two aliases actually three drop torch when you've lit it get leaf and get the gold to give you extra money.

I have put together a load of materia stuff such as races classes marks info etc. If you want me to send a link to that I can do that no problem.

I would also reccomend the blind alyrians email list for materia magica help. blind-alyrians-subscr...@yahoogroups.com ----- Original Message ----- From: "dark" <d...@xgam.org>