Shaun, Thomas, Jim, and Dark,

Thanks for the quick and on-point technical guidance.

I'm particularly grateful for the tip about JNA.
Even though I've been doing Java for money for over a decade, I'd never heard of JNA. Going to research it this next week, both for our games and the consulting I do.

In any event, we'll definitely use the information you gave in our SAPI project.

Thanks. You guys are the best.

John