Hi Philip
spoiler
space:
Is the unlockible wepon you're meant to find only if you get the cheat codes? I love the way the announcer loses his temper by the time the player gets to world 4, well little Q-9 "You had it coming!" <Smile> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Philip Bennefall" <phi...@u7142039.fsdata.se>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, June 21, 2010 9:07 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Q9 full audio demo

Hi again,

Yes, it is indeed a good idea. I'll keep the file up on the server, though if it gets added to AudioGames.net then please take special care to point out that it spoils the whole thing on the easy difficulty level and is not at all recommended for those not wishing to hear things ahead of time.

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall
----- Original Message ----- From: "Muhammed Deniz" <muhamme...@googlemail.com>