To: <phi...@blastbay.com>; "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, June 21, 2010 8:52 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Q9 full audio demo

thanks for this, will you be doing a trailer for the ungle game soon then even though the release is a way off yet?

On Jun 21, 2010, at 5:37 AM, Philip Bennefall wrote:

Hi all,

I know that some of you have been wanting an audio demonstration of the entirety of the Q9 Action Game, and so here it is. Excuse the bad audio quality of the speech segments, I am not in my proper studio but rather in my little apartment with nothing but a little stereo mic to hook up.

Warning! This spoils the ending of the game on the easy difficulty level, as well as everything else heard throughout the game. Don't download and listen to this unless you are prepared to hear all the cut scenes etc, in advance.

The link is:
http://www.blastbay.com/audio/q9_full_demo.mp3

Please let me know what you think.

Kind regards,