Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2010 1:13 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Q9 full audio demo

I like listening to audio walk throughs for entertainment. I have not beaten the game yet, but am saving this walk through just in case I ever need it, or for enjoyment after I have done so. I will not use it as a spoiler unless I have worked at any difficulties I encounter. On another note, I do not like the sound when you defeat a wolf. It sounds like a dog is terribly injured, and I feel like, "Aw! That poor puppy!" That's not a complaint, but a statement of how good the sound is. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Philip Bennefall" <phi...@u7142039.fsdata.se>