lol! unfortunately that will be impossible since there will be no backward compatibility with current songs. only upcoming DLC after Rock Band 3's release will work with the new pro modes. I shall have lots of fun with the keyboard though since I actually play real keyboard. also the guitar I could always hook up to my computer or something and actually attempt to learn to play it. should be an interesting experiment for sure. this is the neat thing about these new instruments, that they'll work outside the game's interface. I think that's totally awesome.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Chesworth" <scottcheswo...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2010 5:51 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Rock Band 3 will teach gamers how to play realinstruments.

Really wouldn't hold out much hope on this as a teaching aid folks,
every app/game that I've encountered thus far that aims to do that has
done so with funky visuals but no usable clues.
On the other hand, actual strings are going to make this 200% more fun.
Yohandy, I'll be awaiting your Final Countdown solo on a real 6 string
then, muhahaha.