Since I play i'll have a lot of fun.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Orin
Sent: 21 June 2010 19:56
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Rock Band 3 will teach gamers how to play real
instruments.

Most definitely getting this game, probably with Keyboard, and if my brother
sees it and buys a Six-String Guitar, I won't be complaining.

I know I have little to no experience with GUitar and it'll probably be hard
as heck for blind players to actually learn the instrument through RB, I'd
still like to try it.

On Jun 21, 2010, at 11:59 AM, Yohandy wrote:

>       The game will be released this holiday season for ps3, xbox 360 and
Wii with a keyboard peripheral, as well as symbol attachments for drums, and
various new guitars, including a real 6 string electric guitar. the awesome
thing about this is that you can use these instruments as midi instruments
if you so wish, so you aren't restricted to the game. Is anyone picking this
up, and if so will you be checking out pro mode? If you know how to play the
real guitar, then that's basically what you'll be doing in pro mode. You'll
play the real cords and notes from the actual song. keyboard is also similar
except that you'll only have 25 keys that you can use. I doubt a real
keyboard layout would've been feasible lol. Bohemian rhapsody will be one of
the songs included in the game. man it would rock to play that song with a
full band (Keys, guitar, bass, drums and 3-part vocal harmonies. it would
sound totally awesome. I know I'll be preordering this game     as soon as
it's ava
 ilable!