To: <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2010 12:48 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Texas Vocoder

Hello all of you here on the list. I've made a small audio sample and I want you to tell me where reFX took these samples from, or in in've heard them before. I've been using Samplitude for the recording and Cubase where I have nexus loadet up as a VST Instrument. Download the file
at:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6997970/vocoder.mp3