There is a mission that someone wrote that was called "bs" or something like that. When I tried it, I was immediately sunk.
---
In God we trust.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, June 25, 2010 6:53 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] question

Hi Charles,
Lol! Like I said though that mission is warped. I tend to be more
serious when playing Lone Wolf and removed all the missions that were,
well, off the wall like that one.  That has nothing to do with World
WarII, and pretty much ignores the Lone Wolf basic storyline.
Smile.

When I'm in the mood just to blow stuff away, the very mission you refer to
is my choice.  I enjoy blowing the Clinton administration away.  (ornery
grin)