Here are the events scheduled for Friday, June 25th:

Word Burst

6:00 PM eastern

Hosted by Kathy Mertz

Location:  Games Anyone

Do you love to play Outburst? Do you love words? Let's put the two together and
play Word Burst! Word Burst is the same as Outburst, except that you don't call
out items in categories, such as Elvis hits or makes of cars. Instead, the
members of each team call out anagrams of the word I will give you. So come in
and find the words within a word. Hope to see you there.

God's Praise and Worship Hour

7:00 PM eastern

Hosted by Diane

Location:  How Great Thou Art

Hi everyone come and join me, Diane, known as Live by Faith, for God's Praise
and Worship hour from 7:00 to 8:00 PM eastern, on Fridays.  We can come
together and listen to a selection of songs that I have created to praise and
worship God.  Look forward to seeing you there.  Be blessed!

Memory Lane

8:00 PM eastern
Hosted by Suzy B.
Location:  Out of Sight Presents
Would you like to know more about your friends here on Out of Sight? Do you
wonder what caused their blindness?  Would you like to know about their
passions?  What careers they've had throughout life? If so, let's take a trip
down Memory Lane. This event will be held on the fourth Friday evening of every
month.  Come on in and get to know a fellow Out of Sight member!  This month's
featured guest is: Immigrant!

Have a nice day, and thank goodness it's Friday!

The Out of Sight main site is at:

http://www.out-of-sight.net