Here are the events scheduled for Friday, July 30th:

Word Burst

6:00 PM eastern

Hosted by Kathy Mertz

Location: Game Zone

Do you love to play Outburst? Do you love words? Let's put the two together
and play Word Burst! Word Burst is the same as Outburst, except that you
don't call out items in categories, such as Elvis hits or makes of cars.
Instead, the members of each team call out anagrams of the word I will give
you. So come in and find the words within a word. Hope to see you there.

Game Night

8:00 PM eastern

Hosted by O-O-S Game Hosts

Location: Game Zone

Join us in the game Zone room at 8pm eastern tonight, July 30, for a night
of fun! What will we be playing? You will have to come and find out. We
can tell you this, if you like the games played on Out of Sight you will
love Game Night.

---
Shepherds are the best beasts!