Hi could someone help me with Technoshock level2?  After I take the medkit and
hit the switch on level2 a door opens I hear a loud alram sound then fireballs
hit me and I get killed!  I tried ducking and that works but I don't go
anywhere and the fireballs don't stop coming.  What do I do?  Thanks from Lori.