From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Lori Duncan
Sent: Friday, June 25, 2010 10:14 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] Technoshock help level 2

Hi could someone help me with Technoshock level2?  After I take the medkit
and hit the switch on level2 a door opens I hear a loud alram sound then
fireballs hit me and I get killed!  I tried ducking and that works but I
don't go anywhere and the fireballs don't stop coming.  What do I do?
Thanks from Lori.