Your in-game tutorial is actually an in-folder tutorial, known as the user's guide. Put it to good use.
---
In God we trust.
----- Original Message ----- From: "William L. Houts" <cad...@q.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, June 25, 2010 11:02 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] MOTA Instructions

Hi,

I've downloaded MOTA now and it sounds fun, but I can't figure out how to do things besides move left and right. How do you light a torch, draw a sword, jump and so forth? Is there an in game tutorial or something?

Thanks.

Bill

"...a crack in the teacup opens a lane to the land of the dead."

                                --Auden