Hi,

I've downloaded MOTA now and it sounds fun, but I can't figure out how to do
things besides move left and right.  How do you light a torch, draw a sword,
jump and so forth?  Is there an in game tutorial or something?

Thanks.

Bill

"...a crack in the teacup opens a lane to the land of the dead."

                                 --Auden