Hi,
Exactly. That's basically what I was getting at. There are some
differences between each version of a game per platform, but the basic
game story, game play, characters, enemies, etc remain the same
throughout. In the eyes of the company who creates them they are
separate products even though the games are mostly identical.  I don't
see any reason not to adopt the same business principle here.