hello guys,
I am working on a new game in bgt, a sidescroller based on the alter
aeon newbie quests.
But don't worry, it will not be mudding. it will be a sidescroller,
just like q9 or battle zone, but based on the alter aeon quests.
I need voice acting. my income is fairly limited so what I'm asking
here is for volunteers, not someone who needs money.
basically I would send people a few scripted lines that they would
have to say, with the least static in the sound as possible.

By the way, I need both male and female actors ages 15 and up.
What I mean with this is, child voices will not be accepted as the
characters in this game are fairly old or, if not old, not children.
Though to be fair I will consider a children's voice if it is good enough.

Send your submisions as voice pm'son klango username oriol, or to my
email at If you need any more information please email me.
ogomez....@gmail.com.

Thanks!