From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Bryan Peterson
Sent: Sunday, June 27, 2010 7:12 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] TDB

True. I've had friends like that and all I can tell them is get used to it.
In college or the workplace you can't just tell everyone not to swear,
particularly not a teacher or potential employer. Although I suppose in
terms of games you could do what Philip did in Q9 and bleep out profanity
with sound effects. I myself will probably do that in my games, although
admittedly it would be more for the humorous effect than anything else.
We are the Knights who say...Ni!