The instructions for beginners say that you can play with a mud client, but when I trained VIP Mud on darklegacy.com 9898, nothing happened. Sigh, guess I'll have to use the browser.

--Bill

----- Original Message ----- From: "Orin" <orin8...@gmail.com>
To: <tb...@jigluhood.com>
Cc: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2010 12:06 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Anyone play dark Legacy?

Hey all,

I haven't been there in a while, but I have reason to go back again. Lots of new stuff, lots of it. Achievements, extremely awesome pet system that isn't just your basic pets, they're intelligent. Also quests that are more than "Kill this and get quest points."

Can't forget achievements as well. Crafting that sounds pretty epic.

Check it out at http://www.dark-legacy.com

I plan on getting up and going through the newbie tutorial that they changed since the last time I've been over there.

Oh yeah, and did I forget the config screenreader option?