I THINK I WILL HEAD THAT WAY AGAIN ALSO. The developer is extremely nice and
helpful.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Orin
Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2010 2:06 AM
To: tb...@jigluhood.com
Cc: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] Anyone play dark Legacy?

Hey all,

I haven't been there in a while, but I have reason to go back again. Lots of
new stuff, lots of it. Achievements, extremely awesome pet system that isn't
just your basic pets, they're intelligent. Also quests that are more than
"Kill this and get quest points."

Can't forget achievements as well. Crafting that sounds pretty epic.

Check it out at http://www.dark-legacy.com

I plan on getting up and going through the newbie tutorial that they changed
since the last time I've been over there.

Oh yeah, and did I forget the config screenreader option?