Hi Muhammed,
Actually, someone could create a walkthrough, but it would have to be
very general because as you say everything is pretty random. The
person creating the walkthrough would have to point out that the game
is random and stick to things that are common between games such as
fighting the wolves outside Twilight Town, the Drake, and other boss
fights that there are regardless of game. Other things a walkthrough
ould do is get someone new to the game inroduced to various types of
weapons, armour, differences in player races/classes, etc. In other
words cover common game elements rather than a do this, do that, go
here, go there, type walkthrough which is typical for games.