From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: 02 July 2010 10:45
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] entombed walkthrough

Hi Muhammed,
Actually, someone could create a walkthrough, but it would have to be very
general because as you say everything is pretty random. The person creating
the walkthrough would have to point out that the game is random and stick to
things that are common between games such as fighting the wolves outside
Twilight Town, the Drake, and other boss fights that there are regardless of
game. Other things a walkthrough ould do is get someone new to the game
inroduced to various types of weapons, armour, differences in player
races/classes, etc. In other words cover common game elements rather than a
do this, do that, go here, go there, type walkthrough which is typical for
games.

On 7/2/10, Muhammed Deniz <muhamme...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Plus, their can't be a walkthrough for entombed as its a random game.
> You'll find new stuff. Let's say if I made a walkthrough of entombed,
> then I said these monsters are here, then you start a new game, then
> It wouldn't work as the game is random.

subscription via the web, at