Extreme appologies for the ot message and trouble, but I was wondering if
someone could help me with this.

i am required to sing a german aria for a singing engagement. I've found a site
who sell pdf phonetic pronunciation guides of operatic arias, pluss
translation, which was great.

They were pdfs, but their sample behaved fine, so I bought the thing (for the
princely some of two dollars).

However, it was a secured pdf which gave rather a few reading option problems.
usually I'd just convert to text, but sinse it's secured I couldn't.

i E-mailed the site, and they've told me the unlock password, however I've no
idea where to actually write the bloody thing in to unlock the file.

I've tried in the file properties under windows, in both adoby readers document
properties and! security settings, but there is no where to type the pasword
in, even though the document settings say it's password protected.

Has anyone got any ideas? this is a litle frustrating.

All the best,