Good morning there!

Here are the events scheduled for Wednesday, September 22nd:

God's Praise and Worship: Reading of the Word

5:00 PM eastern

Hosted by Diane

Location: How Great Thou Art

Hi all! Come and join Diane for this week's Reading of the Word, from 5:00 PM
until 7:00 PM eastern. The reading will be starting from where we left off last
week, which is Ecclesias, Chapter 1. Look forward to seeing you there! Be
blessed!

>From the Pulpit

7:00 PM eastern

Hosted by Lee from WV

Location: House of Our Lord

Come listen to a live service, which will include, worship, music, preaching,
and special singing.

Chain Reaction

8:00 PM eastern

Hosted by Shelley Z.

Location: Game Zone

If you liked Chain Reaction the television game show, you'll love our online
version. Join Shelley Z as she provides you with clues to complete a chain
of words and accumulate points for your team. If you want more information, go
to:

http://www.out-of-sight.net/rooms/games/cr.htm

Have a nice day!

---