Which beta/alpha is it?

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: 11 June 2010 09:08
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] startrek games

I have the last beta which was released under the n ame montizumas revenge,
and contains the first six levels if you register the game.

however I'm not sure it would be either fair to tom or reasonable to
distribute the file, ----- much less give out my registration information so

that people could play the full six levels.

I personally am sorry Tom can't essentially just change a couple of sounds
in game, eg, the name speech, and release the thing as freeware for people
to play, but if he's no longer got the source code etc, ---- pluss if he'd
rather not release something with known bugs, fair enough.

Beware the grue!