Hi All,
My current game of aurora is entitled "Blind Newbie Experiment." It's pretty much what that title implies: I'm a newbie experimenting to see how well I can get Aurora to work for us blind folk. One thing that occured to me was that some kind of after-action report with an accessibility emphasis might not be out of order. I'll describe what's going on, what I'm doing and how the access works as I go along. I was just wondering what kind of interest there might be in such a thing? I could post periodic updates if it was high enough.
Any thoughts?
Best,
Zack.