Hi Hayden,
That is one of those works still in progress.It is technically in the
game, but it is currently unavailable in beta 13 as I got side tracked
from working on that with other things such as the view menu, adding
extra doors, fixing several bugs, etc. So the work on the bronze
brestplate never completely got added to the game. However,it is on
the todo list for beta 14.

HTH