Hi when playing online with someone, if you win do you get the winning music and they get the losing music? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Philip Bennefall" <phi...@u7142039.fsdata.se>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, July 10, 2010 11:00 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] PALACE PUNCH UP ISSUE

Hi Oriol,

This one was easy to fix. I have now made the one player superior internally
so that they check the winning condition for both, and informs the other
player about who won. This prevents race conditions like what you describe.

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall
----- Original Message ----- From: "Oriol Gómez" <ogomez....@gmail.com>