Hi
Ok with running windows7 in bootcamp I have been trying all day long and
windows7 professional 64bit in bootcamp refuses to run jim kitchen's games. I
wonder if I should download that windows xp mode from microsoft and try that? I
even tried compatibility mode still, isn't working. System access and screen
readers are working fine it seems its just certain applications are refusing to
run and giving me trouble. For example revo uninstaller is another program
that's not running at all. I'm gunna ask voc rehab to buy me vmware fusion I
think. if they don't I'll just go ahead and buy it at the end of the month.
I even inside revo routed the mouse to the review cursor and right clicked with
no results but a locking up. I have two no three choices here it seems.
1. buy vmware fusion to run windows xp.
2. get mware player and run xp in windows7 .
3. try the xp mode in windows7.
or 4. All audio game developers please update your games so they work with
direct-x 11 and 64bit windows7.

Josh Kennedy
jkenn...@gmail.com

Josh Kennedy