To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 15, 2010 3:35 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] the blastbay website

Hi Phillip,
I am currently on the mac side downloading a really big iso file. I went onto your site to try and pre-order the bgt toolkit I went to the order site and do not see any paypal buttons. maybe your site doesn't work with safari? no problem once the file is done I'll boot into windows7 and see if the paypal buttons show up in internet explorer or firefox. maybe I should get firefox for the mac side also.

Josh Kennedy
jkenn...@gmail.com