From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Muhammed Deniz
Sent: Thursday, July 15, 2010 11:04 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] super shot

A game can't be crack prooth, Oriole. Yes, with an ID system it will be
hard, but their are other ways.
My audio games for the blind group.
Discussions off topic are welcome in the holidays. Talking about games is
welcome, talking about computer problems is welcome when their are know
holidays but that's only in easter holidays or know holidays. If you want to

joyn, just send a blank email to.
Contact infermation.
email:
muhamme...@googlemail.com