Hi Muhammed,
That's the one reason I didn't moderate you. As it was only a demo I
am willing to let it slide this time. However, I still need to check
out the redistribution status of the file as I heard before Super Shot
wasn't supposed to be passed around any more. If that is the case I'll
have to be able to step in before things get to this point next time.