Hi Ben,
No, sorry it is not. If they purchased an upgrade to Jaws 9 or
Openbook 8 or something like that they probably got it as a part of
their upgrade from Freedom Scientific. They may have thought it was
free, but those voices are commercial voices and I’m not even sure the
SAPI 5 versions are available any more.

HTH