Hi Kevin,
Yeah, I’ve been seriously looking at buying a Mac myself. That’s where
a good game engine would come in handy for quickly creating games for
the platform via mono and the C# .Net language. My only question would
be how speech friendly the Monodevelop IDE would be on Mac. I know it
works fine on Windows and on Linux, but have no idea how Mac’s screen
reader, Voice Over, handles it.
I suppose worst case scenario is a Mac developer could use the Mac
text editor to write the code and then compile the code in the
terminal with the mono commandline tools. Not as user friendly,
perhaps, but certainly doable if Monodevelop turns out to be not as
speech friendly on Mac OS as on Linux or Windows.

Cheers!