To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, July 18, 2010 11:19 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] DarkBasic Game programming Language

I have loaded in a simple shooter game in Dark Basic and am looking at the code.
The audio commands seem quite easy and they support panning...
and volume control...also support playing a sound file once or multiple times.
also seems to be a command  for playing  midi files.
The program is most definitely for sighted persons...lots of stuff dealing with 3D objects..meshes... Mapping pictures onto objects and atmospheric effects.
Also stuff dealing  with physics and terrain.
I am going to ignore all that wonderful crap and just deal with the sound/music commands.
I may compile the shooter and upload the sample program somewhere soon.