Hi,

And if you want to find out more, the web site to get more information, as 
well as a behind the scenes blog,
http://punk-pie.com


----- Original Message -----
From: "peter Mahach" <piterm...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 11:41:49 +0200
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Fwd: fantastic game for the iPhone/iPod Touch - 
Aurifi - full sound scape game

> Hi, it's also worth noting that liam has made a review of this one on his 
> podcast, liam's land.
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> From: "Raul A. Gallegos" <r...@asmodean.net>
> To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
> Sent: Saturday, July 24, 2010 5:57 AM
> Subject: [Audyssey] Fwd: fantastic game for the iPhone/iPod Touch - 
Aurifi - 
> full sound scape game
> 
> 
> >I have not purchased this yet, but based on the description, I probably 
> >will. Enjoy...
> >
> >  From:    David Woodbridge davi...@tpg.com.au
> >  To:      vi...@freelists.org
> >
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Very nice game for $2.99 for the iPhone/iPod Touch.  Completely sound 
> > driven, just turn VoiceOver off via the triple click Home button 
function 
> > and enjoy the trip.
> >
> > Best game I've played on the iPhone to date.
> >
> > Url for the game follows:
> >
> > http://itunes.apple.com/au/app/aurifi/id370383663?mt=8
> >
> > Sent from my iPhone
> >
> > David
> >
> >
> > ---
> > Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
> > If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to 
> > gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
> > You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
> > http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
> > All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
> > http://www.mail-archive.com/gam...@audyssey.org.
> > If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the 
> > list,
> > please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.
> >
> > __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus 
> > signature database 5266 (20100709) __________
> >
> > The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.
> >
> > http://www.eset.com
> >
> >
> > 
> 
> 
> __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus 
signature database 5266 (20100709) __________
> 
> The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.
> 
> http://www.eset.com
> 
> 
> 
> 
> ---
> Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
> If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to 
gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
> http://www.mail-archive.com/gam...@audyssey.org.
> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the 
list,
> please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.
> 

---
Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/gam...@audyssey.org.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.

Reply via email to