Hello everyone,

I have seen this going through the list, but I wanted to say it again,
since I am kind of getting annoyed at this. As Thomas Ward stated,
E-Mails are not Short messaging systems. E-Mail is just like writing a
letter to somebody over the internet. Now, I gotta ask you:
If you write a letter to, for example, your mom, would you just write one
line? With  No Greetings, no Hi, and no bottom line, like Regards, Wish
you well, or whatever?
This is something to be considered about. Yes, I know, I have been doing
this too. But I have realized that it is not the way to go. This mailing
list is to speak about games, yes, but it's not a group chat where people
write their answers in 160 Chars or less. I always try to explain
whenever I am talking about something over 160 Characters, and a Hi and a
Good bye. If I want to ask something, for example if I am having trouble
with a game, if someone could help me, if it is an outside-game error, I
write exactly what I have, installed, and how I did to run it, not just:
"Hey, it doesn't work, how can I fix it?", since, that sounds kind of...
Not plesent, I guess. Also, if someone asks something, like What does BGT
stand for, for example, I don't just write in one  line:
Blast bay game toolkit.
I would probably add some more information. Well, that's been it for me.
Oh, yeah, and if you really want a gamers chat, why not make one at
groupsim? We already have one, and we are happy if you join.
Oriol is
 the Admin and creator of this one:
group1230...@groupsim.com
Audiogames planet.
There you could go and ask short questions, and give short answers, but
please, not through E-Mail, since I bet no body is writing a simple
letter saying:
How are you doing?
And sends it.

Kevin