I know there is at least 1 person on this list who used to publish podcasts and
such on the tbp blog. I was just wondering are there going to be any updates?
another question. a friend of mine asked me for help about fs and I directed
him to the blog which is still up. only to have him write back saying the links
are down. Talk about send space... I think the files would have to be
reuploaded or better yet moved to dropbox or another more permanent host,
however I lost the files my self so can't really reupload them.
I hope to record some stuff my  self, as I've been experementing with
FSPassengers which is another accessible add-on which doesn't really add to the
easyness of the sim but it does add a lot of realism and fun to the game.
And here is another question, I am trying to get my way around the air traffic
control menus, without much success. would anyone mind telling me what should I
press in sequence to ask for clearence and such?
BTW, I know it's your plane allows you to control atc now, but I can't get it
to install so I had to fall back to using fsNavigator and so on.
Sorry for the longish message and the rain of questions!
---
Peter Mahach
|piterm...@gmail.com
msn: pitermac...@hotmail.com