well blindpilotsproject.blogspot.com seems to not exist anymore as of about 3 or so months ago.
there have not been any updates before that.
At 04:49 a.m. 25/07/2010, you wrote:
I know there is at least 1 person on this list who used to publish podcasts and such on the tbp blog. I was just wondering are there going to be any updates? another question. a friend of mine asked me for help about fs and I directed him to the blog which is still up. only to have him write back saying the links are down. Talk about send space... I think the files would have to be reuploaded or better yet moved to dropbox or another more permanent host, however I lost the files my self so can't really reupload them. I hope to record some stuff my self, as I've been experementing with FSPassengers which is another accessible add-on which doesn't really add to the easyness of the sim but it does add a lot of realism and fun to the game. And here is another question, I am trying to get my way around the air traffic control menus, without much success. would anyone mind telling me what should I press in sequence to ask for clearence and such? BTW, I know it's your plane allows you to control atc now, but I can't get it to install so I had to fall back to using fsNavigator and so on.
Sorry for the longish message and the rain of questions!
---
Peter Mahach
|piterm...@gmail.com
msn: pitermac...@hotmail.com