Hi
I installed entombed onto windows7 64bit outside of the virtual machine. I have
acapela voices installed but the only voices entombed detected were espeak and
microsoft anna. I would like to be able to play it with nvda. it is very
responsive, entombed is very responsive in the host which is windows7 64bit it
is a bit less responsive in windows xp guest inside of vmware. but at least in
vmware i get to use scansoft daniel to play the game with. What voices do you
guys play entombed with? which are the best?

Josh

Josh Kennedy
jkenn...@gmail.com

Josh Kennedy